An Office To Call Your Own
Searching for an operational presence in Japan? A back-office, a representative office, a virtual office, a market research office, a campaign centre, a logistics node, a warehouse? A sure base for Japan, and a potential hub for Asia.
Welcome. This is not a site for the general public. Intended viewers are businesses of the U.K. and northern Europe who seek a functioning presence in Japan and Asia quickly, simply, correctly and at reasonable low cost, with clear communication, no risk, no doubts.
A generation ago, our roots came from 1945, in all the chaos and rubble. Running dyes around corrupt controls, hustling metal to small towns, rushing rice trucks over mountains dodging police thieves, setting up manufacturing when sewing machines cost a fortune, distributing up and down the land – all while inflation soared and competitors tricked. The lessons of these times are not lost.
Of course, much is different now. We have a fully-capable office that is available. Publishing and distributing academic textbooks takes only two weeks of the year – yet the office is open and ready twelve months. This staffed and prepared office is ready for use under your name. This is highly attractive when compared to the extreme expense, gamble, and management needs of creating a loyal and productive corporate branch in Japan from scratch. What else can we offer, besides being both Asian and western, knowing how business runs here, the courtesies, the biases, the languages, the seasons, the norms, the rhythms, the dangers? Something you’ll rarely find, even inside a large corporation:
A Code of Ethics
We think and act in your best interest.
- Whenever possible, we help, suggest tips, offer advice, take care without overt or constant requests.
- There is no intent to exploit the relationship, but instead to serve, function well, perform duties.
- We are conscious of being one face of your enterprise, brand, goods, reputation, and behave accordingly.
- We are honest and transparent. Functioning as an entity within your organisation, communication is open and clear.
- We protect information. Any sensitive corporate information is appropriately secured, according to your direction.
- We treat as we would like to be treated. No assets, content or ideas are stolen, copied, or infringed upon.
- We communicate professionally and appropriately at all times, internally and externally, with all parties.
- We follow both the letter and intent of any legal agreements. There is no attempt at circumvention of articles.
- We keep our promises. From across the world, we are only as good as the work we deliver.